- Hair - Slicked back in a neat bun at all times!
- Ballet: Leotard, pink/tan tights, ballet skirt (optional), ballet shoes, hair in a bun. Black biker shorts are allowed on top of tights with the exception of pointe. All laces should be tied and tucked into the shoe.
- Jazz: Leotard, pink or tan tights, biker shorts or leggings, jazz shoes, and hair in a bun.
- Tap: Leotard, pink or tan tights, biker shorts of leggings, tap shoes, and hair in a bun.
- Hip-Hop: Leotard, tights (optional), fitted t-shirt, leggings or shorts, tennis shoes, and hair in a bun.
- Acrobatics: Leotard, leggings, bare feet, shorts, and hair in a bun. No t-shirts or loose crop tops will be allowed.
- Fitted crop tops can be worn for all styles other than Ballet. Loose crop tops should only be worn for Hip-Hop.
- BOYS - Tennis shoes for Hip-Hop, Folklorico boots for Folklorico, athletic pants and a t-shirt.
Social Dis-Dancing Guidelines
- All students must arrive to class to class no more than 5-10 minutes early and must be completely ready from head to toe.
- No changing of clothes or hair dressing will be allowed.
- All students must wear a mask at all times.
- If your dancer is feeling ill, please contact our office before coming to class.
- All dancers are required to keep their belongings in their designated chair area. All chairs are sanitized and cleaned between each use.
- All students must abide by our Uniform Policy in it's entirety. Due to the recent Covid-19 pandemic, no exceptions will be allowed.
- The duration of dismissal will be 5-10 minutes for each class. All students must be picked up in a timely manner.
- Our lobby/office area will remain closed until further notice. All payments to the Academy can be made electronically or curbside. Please be patient as our first priority during this time will be the safety of our students.
- No outside food or drinks will be allowed inside the studio with the exception of water in a dancers personal bottle. All bottles of any kind must be personalized.
- Our water fountains will remain unused until further notice.