- Hair: Slicked back in a neat bun at all times!
- Ballet: Leotard, pink/tan tights, ballet skirt (optional), ballet shoes, hair in a bun. Black biker shorts are allowed on top of tights with the exception of pointe. All laces should be tied and tucked into the shoe.
- Jazz: Leotard, pink or tan tights, biker shorts or leggings, jazz shoes, and hair in a bun.
- Tap: Leotard, pink or tan tights, biker shorts of leggings, tap shoes, and hair in a bun.
- Hip-Hop: Leotard, tights (optional), fitted t-shirt, leggings or shorts, tennis shoes, and hair in a bun. Crop tops are optional for Hip-Hop.
- Acrobatics: Leotard, leggings, bare feet, shorts, and hair in a bun. No t-shirts will be allowed. Tight crop tights are optional for Acro.
- Folklorico: (Girls) - Character/Folklorico Shoes and Folklorico practice skirt.
- Fitted crop tops can be worn for all styles other than Ballet. Loose crop tops should only be worn for Hip-Hop.
- BOYS: Tennis shoes for Hip-Hop, Folklorico boots for Folklorico, Tap shoes for Tap, athletic pants and a t-shirt.
- For all other questions please ask the front desk.
Para todas las demás preguntas, consulte en recepción.
Studio Rules & Guidelines
- Our primary form of communication is through WhatsApp. Our phone number must be saved to your phone in order to receive messages from our business number: 956-504-2528.
Please download this app to your phone so we can stay in communication throughout the school-year. If you need any assistance in this process we are here to help.
- All students must abide by our Uniform Policy in its entirety.
- All students should arrive and be picked up through our drop off process only.
- All students must arrive to class no more than 5-10 minutes early and must be completely ready from head to toe. No parents will be allowed inside the studio unless they have a young dancer with separation anxiety or they have an appointment with the front desk.
- The duration of dismissal will be 5-10 minutes. All students must be picked up in a timely manner.
- Our lobby/office area is only open to dancers. If you need to make a payment you may do so inside the studio. If you need to speak to the Director an appointment must be made in advance.
- All water bottles, bags, and shoes should be personalized with your dancers name.
- If a dancer and/or family member has been in contact with anyone who is positive for Covid-19 or has been exposed to the virus, we ask you to please stay home and contact our office immediately. We will help guide you with the necessary actions to take for the safety and well-being of our entire dance family, which includes yours.